Certification Review For Perianesthesia Nursing, 2E
Written by the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) ? the leading organization for perianesthesia nursing education, practice, standards and research ? this book is the only question-based CAPA and CPAN exam review available. All 700 questions include comprehensive rationales and are individually referenced to current research. This review/practice tool provides you with the core knowledge, essential skills, and fundamental principles integral to perianesthesia nursing practice.
- Case study and clinical application questions help you prepare for in-hospital or ambulatory certification.
- Questions are written at different levels of difficulty throughout, with a strong emphasis on application.
- Case-based scenarios help you apply your knowledge and challenge your understanding of perianesthesia clinical practice.
- Detailed rationales are provided for every question, ensuring that you understand why answers are correct or incorrect.
- Each question is referenced to up-to-date research and key resources, making it easy to locate necessary resources based on your own study plan.
- UNIQUE! This review is based on the latest CPAN and CAPA examination blueprints, ensuring that you are fully prepared for what you will face on these examinations.
- All questions are revised or completely new to reflect the latest standards of practice.
- Publish Date: 2008-01-10
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: ASPAN Barbara Putrycus RN MSN Jacqueline Ross RN PhD CPAN
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.