Healthcare: A Better Way. The New Era Of Opportunity
Healthcare: A Better Way is a handbook for clinical and operational leaders, as well as front-line caregivers, who are involved in improving processes, reducing harm, designing and implementing new care delivery models, and undertaking the difficult task of leading meaningful change on behalf of the patients they serve.
The handbook is comprised of eight chapters as described below:
PART 1: FORCES DRIVING TRANSFORMATION
- Chapter 1: Forces defining and shaping the current state of U.S. healthcare
- Chapter 2: Present and future challenges facing healthcare
- Chapter 3: A systematic approach to sustainable quality improvement
- Chapter 4: The analytics system: standard measurement work
- Chapter 5: The deployment system: standard organizational work
- Chapter 6: The content system: standard knowledge work
- Chapter 7: Real world examples provide a glimpse into our future
- Chapter 8: Innovation in healthcare: creating tomorrow
- Publish Date: 2014-07-11
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: John L. Haughom
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.