Biology (Cliffs Ap) 2Nd Edition
CliffsAP study guides help you gain an edge on Advanced Placement* exams. Review exercises, realistic practice exams, and effective test-taking strategies are the key to calmer nerves and higher AP* scores.
CliffsAP Biology, 2nd Edition, is for students who are enrolled in AP Biology or who are preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination in Biology. Inside, youll find hints for answering the essay and multiple-choice sections, a clear explanation of the exam format, a look at how exams are graded, and more:
- A topic-by-topic look at whats on the exam
- A review of all 12 AP laboratory exercises
- Must-know AP Biology essay questions.
- Typical answers to free-response questions
- Loads of illustrations, graphs, and tables
Sample questions (and answers!) and practice tests reinforce what youve learned in areas such as molecular genetics, photosynthesis, and animal behavior. CliffsAP Biology, 2nd Edition, also includes the following:
- Chemistry of metabolic reactions
- Structure and function of cells; cell division
- Respiration, including the Krebs Cycle, glycolysis, and mitochondria
- Heredity, including crosses, dominance, and inheritance
- Taxonomy, with a survey of the five kingdoms
- Plants, including tissues, germination and development, root and stem structures
- Animal structure and function; reproduction and development
This comprehensive guide offers a thorough review of key concepts and detailed answer explanations. Its all you need to do your best and get the college credits you deserve.
*Advanced Placement Program and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
- Publish Date: 2001-02-06
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Phillip E. Pack Ph.D.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.