Epcot'S World Showcase: A Pavilion-By-Pavilion Guide
Let's Go Around the World!
No thrill rides. Few characters. Great food and shopping. Alcohol. For many Disney guests, Epcot's World Showcase is their kind of theme park, and this first-ever, illustrated, pavilion-by-pavilion guide is your passport to everything it has to offer.
The World Showcase can be overwhelming in its variety and detail. Each pavilion is a self-contained "experience", with entertainment, shopping, dining, and even attractions and shows. With so much international flavor on display, it's easy to breeze past hidden gems and miss out on the magicnot to mention overlook that perfect meal or souvenir!
You'll learn all about:
- The history of each pavilion, with helpful tips on finding (and appreciating) its historical and architectural details
- The best places to eat, from table-service restaurants to kiosks, and what you'll find on the menus
- The best places to shop, with descriptions of each store and its unique merchandise
- Shows, "street" performers, fun activities, characters, and other pavilion entertainment
- Plus, the book includes your very own "photo album" with over five dozen shots of the best each pavilion has to offer
Get your passport in orderthe "World" awaits!
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.